Yes, Time to Burn Some Koran




Yes pastor that's exactly what Jesus would do, burn stuff to get even or to make a point. Why don't you just leave your political view out of Christianity.
I mean how ass backwards is some parts of this country.

I understand people overseas are burning Bible and American flags, but why lower our standards to those. The burning of the Koran proves nothing, it only tells me that I should never move down South.

I believe that burning the Koran is an act of pure ignorance, If you honestly believe that burning the Koran is going to teach them a lesson, that's ridiculous. How would you feel if they burnt the Bible on the anniversary of the start of the war? You would probably want to fight even harder. I feel bad for those people who can't seem to the world outside of their own four walls.