High School Car Wash Girls Are Pissing Me Off



I honestly think there is a fundraising bikini car wash going on every day at my local grocery store (Krogers on Beechmont).
I am all about charity work and I do give a shit about stupid causes, but come on this is too much. I don't wanna drive up to Kroger and see 13 year old girls in their bikinis prancing around and begging to give a car wash. This shit just looks wrong and it just feels wrong, and I'm not even thinking anything dirty. I don't like seeing girls sell their barely post-puberty bodies off in an effort to raise money.

I don't know what kind of people would feel comfortable going to these kinds of car wash.
Since I am a nice guy and I don't wanna see these girls not being able to play soccer or compete in cheerleading.So I suggest get these girls mom's in a bikini and get them to the car wash.
Follow on Twitter: @Cilii_blog